Either your scooter decks were broken or just want an upgrade, this top 10 best scooter decks will help you to choose the right scooter decks. There are so many decks brand on the market today, so choosing one that’s perfect for your ride is quite hard.
So, to make easy for you to pick a scooter deck. I gather the best ones. This post is quite long so you need to grab some coffee so you won’t fall asleep while reading this. 🙂
Top 10 Best Scooter Decks
1. District DK253 Deck Pro Scooter Deck
District Freestyle Scooter Co. is one of the respected brands on this field. They always produce high-quality freestyle scooter. They have an HQ on Europe and the United States.
The District DK253 Deck is a bit smaller compared to other decks. This is a good choice if you love air tricks and stunts. DK253 comes in three different colors, Abyss, Neo Chrome
- Size: 4.5″ W x 20.8″ L
- Weight: 3.13 lbs.
- Heat Treated 6061 Alloy Deck
- Headtube: 83º
- Concave: 3º
- Wheel Size: 110mm
- Foot Space
2. Envy AOS V4 LTD Jon Reyes Scooter Deck
This scooter deck is a signature model from Jon Reyes, a talented flat riders, and also one of the most technical riders in the world. This 2018 model is Neo Chrome with 4.75″ wide and 20.5″ long, it has a nylon brake and Box ends included.
- Jon Reyes Signature Model
- Oil Slick Colorway
- Weight: 3.43 lbs
- Width: 4.75″
- Width underneath: 4″
- Length: 20.5″
- Foot space: 14.5″
- 5.0 space: 1.50”
- Crook space: 2.55”
- Headtube angle: 82.5°, Height: 4.1″
- Manufacturing process: Forged
- Wheel compatibility: 125mm
3. Ethic Scooters Lindworm V2 Deck
Ethic Lindworm V2 was very popular among the street and technical riders. It is lightweight and durable with a unique design. The decks are wider and more stable on grinds.
It has a new Grip Guard System which is embedded to prevent your
- Weight: 3.31 lbs
- Width: 4.7”
- Width underneath: 4.25″
- Length: 21.25”
- Foot space: 14.3″
- Head Tube Angle: 82.5°
- Wheel compatibility: 115mm
4. Phoenix Sequel Pro Scooter Deck
Since 2009, Phoenix Pro Scooters is dedicated to creating high-end pro-level scooters and scooters parts up today and run by some professional scooter riders.
Phoenix Sequel Pro Scooter Deck is designed with superior balance and comfort. It has eight colors available so you can choose the colors that are perfect in your personality. Black, blue and Gunmetal are much smaller compared to other colors.
- Heat Treated 6061 T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Fits up to 110 mm Wheels
- 82.5° Headtube Angle
- 2° of Concave
- Axles and Spacers Included
- Weight – 3.7 lbs
- Colors: Black, Blue, Gunmetal
- Size: 4.75″ Wide x 21″ Long (Fits up to 110mm Wheels)
- Colors: Red, Orange, Green, Flo Green, Sleek Blue, Sleek Black Size: 5″ Wide x 21″ Long (Fits up to 120mm Wheels)
5. Phoenix Session Pro Scooter Deck
Phoenix Session Pro Scooter 2018 model is one of the iconic deck of Phoenix with 4.5″ wide and 20.5 long on color like Black, Gunmetal, Polished and Tri-Chrome while color White, Teal, Black/Black, Tri-Color, Neo Chrome, Silver/Black, Light Gray are 4.75″ wide and 20.5″ long.
If you’re learning new tricks this deck is perfect for you and also for those experienced riders.
- Heat Treated 6061 Alloy Deck, Full Integrated with Square Dropouts
- Weight: 3.6 lbs. Fits: Up to 110mm Wheels
- Material: Heat Treated 6061, Aluminum Alloy
- 82.5° and 2° of concave
- Includes: Axle and Spacers
- Size: 4.5″ Wide x 20.5″ Long for Colors: Black, Gunmetal, Polished, Tri-Chrome
- Size: 4.75″ Wide x 20.5″ Long for Colors: White, Teal, Black/Black, Tri-Color, Neo Chrome, Silver/Black, Light Gray
6. Madd Gear MFX Deck
Madd Gear Pro Sports is around since 2002 and with their expertise on scooter products, until today it keeps us providing with a premium high-quality scooter.
The Madd Gear MFX 4.5 deck is available in four finishes (Chrome, Double Anodized black, Neochrome, and Nickle). It has strong fluted extrusion with 4.5″ wide and 19.5″ long. The brake is 120mm MGP composite blitz brake were included.
- Integrated 19.5” Long x 4.5” Wide
- Integrated 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated & Fluted with 3° Concave & Cutouts
- Brake: 120mm MGP Composite Blitz Brake included
- Hardware: Rear Axle & Wheel Spacers include
- Grip Tape: Supplied with Black Grip Tape (MGP Printed)
- Downtube: Scalloped 83°
- Weight is 3.6 lbs. (weight range: 80 – 220 lbs.)
- Age: 8 years and up
7. Madd Gear Extreme Deck
Here is now Madd Gear Extreme Deck, which included in our best scooter decks list. This is much wider and longer decks compared to Madd Gear MFX 4.5. This deck is supplied with grip tape and MGP Composite Blitz Blake.
The base is flat and wider, you can freely move your feet on the deck while strolling on the park or make any trick moves.
- Size: 20″ L x 4.8″ W Integrated 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated & Fluted
- 3° Concave & Cutouts and Scalloped 83° Madd Headtube – The Original
- 120mm composite blitz brake included
- Includes rear axle and wheel spacers
- Black grip tape included
- Deck Weight: 3.8 lbs.
- Capacity: 80 to 220 lbs. for 8 years & up.
8. TILT Theory Deck
TILT is a reliable company that produces premium products related to kick scooter parts. Theory deck is much-awaited decks of TILT and the wait is over.
TILT Theory Deck is 5.5″ wide and comes with three different sizes (21″, 22″ and 23″ long). Much wider deck compares to other decks on the list. The bottom deck is flat and smooth. Wheels from 24mm to 30mm is compatible on this deck.
TILT Theory Deck features forged and welded dropouts for more strength. The fixed fender is welded so you cannot use any other brake on this deck. Available on 2 colors, silver, and black.
- Deck Width: 5.5″
- Deck Length Available: 21″, 22″, 23″
- Headtube Angle: 83°, 24 Radius concave
- Wheel sizes up to 120mm / 30mm ( spacers included )
- Brake: Welded Fender
- Weight: 3.75 lbs.
9. Chilli Pro Scooter 5200 Deck
If you’re looking for other high-quality decks here is the Chilli Pro Scooter 5200 Deck. This pro scooter is started to market their brand on Europe, and later on states.
Every pro scooter they’ve created is high quality which manufactured from 7005 alloy T6, including this deck. They even patented their own Spider HIC technology. The Chilli Pro Scooter Deck is very suitable for park style riders and like throwing crazy stunts.
If you decide to order this deck, this comes with brake, axle bolt and spacer when shipped.
- Deck 5200 7005 aluminium T6
- Length: 19.75 inches
- Width: 4.5 inches
- 3-degree concave deck
- 82.5-degree headtube
- Compatible with 110mm wheels
- Weight: 2.9lbs
- extruded bridge headtube: 4.13 inches
- shipped with flex brake, axle and spacer
10. Elite Supreme V2 Pro Scooter Deck
The Elite Supreme V2 Pro Scooter Deck is also one of the best deck scooters decks on the market. Another great company that makes us amazed with their some quality decks.
I know you love the Supreme V1 decks which kept us amazed, and now here comes out the Supreme V2 with more advanced version deck. Compares with V1, V2 is lighter, stronger and truly a work of art. It comes in two sizes, large is 22 inches long and small is 21 inches long.
The drop-outs of V2 is straight and the bottom is flat and boxed edges unlike with the V1 with being round on its drop-outs. This latest version is much easier to install the pegs and can install wheels size up to 125mm, however with that size of wheels, you need to adjust the brake.
- Manufactured from 6061 T6 Aluminum
- With 83-degree headtube angle
- Width: 4.8 inches, Lenght: 21″ and 22″
- Easy to install/tighten brakes and pegs
- Can fit 125 mm wheels
- Weight: 3.08 lbs.
- Installed with welded front end-caps to prevent cracks
This buyer’s guide is perfect for those riders looking for the replacement or just want to upgrade their scooter deck. Some of the above decks brand names are already known to you, but some of them are new in the industry of kick scooter, however, this should not be your criteria on choosing the best scooter decks.
You should look for the quality, is it suitable for you? Are you more on park rider or like to do more stunts or tricks. I mix the type of deck above with regular deck to pro scooter deck so you have more option to