Last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 01:44 pm
The District C050 Pro Scooter is a product from the District C – Series. If you are a beginner-intermediate level rider, who needs something light in terms of weight, this Pro Scooter is a solid buy for you. It’ s premium components will ensure safety while riding in style.
District is originally from The Netherlands. The District Freestyle Scooter Co. was founded in 2007. Since its establishment, it had notably created the standards for performance, style, and quality for scooters.
C050 Pro Scooter is amongst the top-selling Pro Scooters in the market. With this in consideration, you can expect durability and dependability on all products from District Freestyle Scooter Co.
Along with producing scooters, the company also takes pride in manufacturing parts that are lightweight and are supreme in terms of performance. The good news about it; these parts are compatible with other brands.
Main Feature of District C050 Pro Scooter
It’s perfect for both the street and the park. This scooter is a total improved version of the previous District C – Series.
District C050 Pro Scooter is made to withstand daring stunts and hard landings. This can be attributed to scooter construction. Sturdiness is achieved through premium European aluminum and the bar is supported for additional strength.
You can be sure that it doesn’t rip off. You can be confident that the crossbar will not bend in the corner.
The deck provides enough foot space. This will ensure that balance will never be an issue. It’s been a popular choice for a beginner. Plus, it is actually labeled as one of the best and lightest Pro Scooters in the market. It only weighs 6.7 lbs.
District C050 Pro Scooter is equipped with Mini HIC Compression System. It’s inexpensive, light weight, easy to assemble and to maintain. You can be sure that this is made from the best technology.
The head tube is fully integrated at 81 degrees. It also features Spoked Metal Core Wheels by Eagle Supply. It comes in different and stylish colors such as Mint and Neo Chrome.
The black and white versions are also a popular choice for riders. As usual, you’ll see the brand’s name at the bottom of the deck. The speed does not fall short when compared to its competitors.
- BARS: 22″ T x 22″ W
- MATERIAL: Aluminum 6061
- WEIGHT: 6.7 lbs.
- HEIGHT: 82 cm.
- CLAMP: District Double Clamp
- BRAKE: District Steel Flex Brake
- FORK TYPE: Aluminum Fork Cold Forged with Unique CNC’d Machined Details
- CUSTOM PRINTED DISTRICT GRIP TAPE
- DISTRICT 135mm TPR GRIPS
- COMPRESSION: Mini HIC for Easy Assembly
The Mini HIC functions just like HIC. With a little exemption:
- It does not need an integrated headset and
- It is designed to work with standard pro scooter bars that come only with slit.
- For your standard head set, Mini HIC needs a special compression or pinch ring.
Deck: 4.5″ W x 19.6″ L
- Most pro scooter decks are about 4 inches in width.
- Deck length ranges from 19.5 to 22 inches. The CO50 Pro Scooter is 19.6’’ in length. Stability is achieved through the deck’s length. That’s why street riders prefer longer decks for a more stable rider over a distance. While park riders prefer shorter scooter decks.
Bearings: 608ZZ, ABEC – 9
- Bearings are rated as numbers 1 to 9. The bearings are rated under the ABEC system or the Annual Bearing Evaluation Committee. They are termed as “precision bearings.”
- The bearings are necessary for the wheels’ smooth rolling motion in relation to its axle. This is made possible with minimal friction.
Head Tube: 81 degrees
- District C050 Pro Scooter has an angle of 81 degrees. Remember that the head tube angle determines how steep your bar will be. Since the bar is farther away from the rider, the steeper bar gives more space.
- District has a longer head tube as compared to other brands. The brand pays close attention to the head tube as it determines the compatibility with compression systems and scooter forks.
Concave: 3 degrees/flat
- With a concaved deck the rider is sure to stay safe. The deck provides more grip for the feet thus reducing the risk of slipping off.
- If you are more comfortable with backsweep on your pro scooter bars, it’s important to note that this one has none.
Wheels: 110 x 24mm Spoked Metal Core Wheels by Eagle Supply
- Larger wheels are faster and safer to use. Typically, pro scooter wheels can either be 100mm or 110mm.
Indeed, the District C050 is the perfect scooter for beginner to an intermediate level rider. The quality you’ll get is worth every penny. If you are interested in purchasing the C50 Pro Scooter