Last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 05:31 pm
Everyday traffic is one of the main reasons why a lot of people today are looking for the most convenient mobility solution. And this problem became an inspiration to technology developers in order to build what they call electric scooters. Unlike cars, these scooters are not restrained in the road during traffic.
Since they are obviously small and much easier to squeeze on clogged areas. Nanrobot is one of the leading electric scooter manufacturers in the market that provides excellent and quality product all over the world. The Nanrobot D5+ and D4+ are just two of their best shots in the market.
Nanrobot D5+ vs Nanrobot D4+ Electric Scooter
Their brand power opens up the market into a lot of innovation and development. Nanrobot goal is to deliver great value to the market, and as you can see they are really working hard on updating the technology for their Products.
The Nanrobot D5+ is a well-designed scooter capable of carrying a rider weighing almost 330 lbs. Each of its two wheels has independent electric motors that can propel up to 40 mph and a 50 miles range between charges. The good thing about this is scooter is it offers seat capability for the comfort of the user. It has a detachable seat that you can install and remove easily.
This scooter can also be folded, so you don’t need to worry about having a big storage for it.
- It can adapt to different road terrains.
- Portable design
- Front LED light available
- 2 motors that controls each wheels, which can drive up to 2000w. The single drive and dual drive can be switched by button
- Adjustable Twist Grip Acceleration Handle for added comfort & Hand brake.
- Front and Rear Suspension
- It has controls and display
- Motor: 2000 W high speed brushless gear motors
- Max speed: 40 MPH
- Load capacity: Max 330 lbs
- Weight: 66 lbs
- Frame material: aluminum alloy
- Wheel Diameter: 10 inch
- Lithium battery: 52V 26AH
- Folding size: 45.2inch x 9.4inch x 11.8inch
- Charger: Smart Lithium battery charger （Charging time: 6-10h ）
- Mileage: Dual Motor
- Type: Commuter/Leisure Scooter
- The top end speed of the scooter
- A very good breaking system that has dual disk break
- 10-inch non-slip tires
- It has dual suspension system
- Long hours of charging
- Its weight compromised the
- Super-soft front suspension
- Rough finishing touches
Electric scooters that are foldable really catch the attention of people with limited space in their house and those who are commuting in public roads. If these are your preferences, the Nanrobot D4 electric scooter should be on your list. With its 1000w electric motors, you will never think that this scooter will mess around with motor power. It has an all-wheel-drive capability supported by the motors on its wheel.
The Nanrobo D4+ looks like an endure motorcycle that has 10-inch tires. It also has a front suspension system that uses four springs, disk brakes, and a sturdy aluminum-alloy frame. No wonder it can support a rider that weighs up to 330 pounds or 150 kilos. This e-scooter also equipped with two charging ports, meaning you can connect it in two chargers to cut down the charging time into half.
And since this is a folded tank scooter, nanrobot makes sure that the lever system is safe for every use. You can easily fold it and take with you in the subway or places that have stairs, and unfold it right ways for an easy ride. The speed is really admirable which ranges from 54 to 64 km/h.
- D4High speed scooter with foldable design
- The scooter has 6 shock absorbers
- Incredible range and power
- Two independent 1000W motors that control the rear wheels for an easy climb or a 30-degree hill.
- Non-slip tires
- Safe braking system, capable of emergency braking with preventive impact
- A very portable design
- Detachable seat
- Range: 34-40 miles (54-64 km)
- Frame: aluminum
- Weight: 59.5 pounds (27 kilos)
- Max speed: 34-40 mph (54-64 km/h)
- Max climbing ability: 45 degrees
- Motor: 2 x 1000 W
- Battery: Li-ion, 52V, 23Ah
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Wheel diameter: 10 inches
- Size: 48 inches’ x 44.9 inches’ x 22.5 inches
- Size folded: 11.8 inches’ x 43.3 inches’ x 22.5 inches
- Load capacity: 330 pounds (150 kilos)
- Styles available: D4+, D4+ with seat
- Waterproof rating: IP53
- 40 MPH top speed
- All-wheel drive
- 45 miles range
- IP53- Rated Riding in rainy weather should be avoided
Similarities and Differences
The Nanrobot D5 and D4 came from the same brand and model, and the best way to describe the D5 is to say that it is an updated version of the D4 model. Some enhancements available in the D5 version is the longer maximum distance per charge, shorter charging time, more battery power, wider climbing angle, and the rear lights.
Not all upgrades and updates are good, sometimes updated versions can bring disadvantages to the specs of the product. Just like with Nanrobot 5, it is the updated version but pretty much heavier than the old version. The only thing that can be considered as a downside with the Nanrobot 4 is its expensive price. Everything with D4+ is a top-notch. No wonder why the D4 high-speed electric scooter is the new favorite of electric bicycles and skateboards users.
Nanrobot 4 is the best value for money. Why? This electric scooter is a real beast, it is fast, it has a lot of power. The full suspension makes it suitable for all surfaces, in fact, you can make quick jumps with two feet on its board and all that you will experience is a soft bounce. This is a powerful scooter that will not stuck you on hills and any upright position surface. Scooters are getting heavy because of their batteries and full suspension, and it is unbelievable how D4 + maintain a reasonable weight for a beast electric scooter.