Are you a fan of Razor products? Do you want and need an upgrade on your scooter?
Check out the Razor A5 Lux Scooter. Perhaps, it’s the upgrade you’ve been waiting for.
Founded in 2000, Razor has been known for creating products that cater to the riders’ dynamic lifestyles. For most riders the Razor scooter should always be included in their bucket list. The company continues to seek and to perform innovations in order to provide the best riding experience for everyone.
With all of the above being said, it’s would not be a surprise that Razor A5 Lux is another quality product from its producer. Nowadays, the word Razor means high quality materials and cutting edge technology.
Razor A5 Lux Scooter Feature
The Big Wheels
This one is an ideal, fun and safe ride for young adults and commuters. The big wheels are attention catching. But this is not purely for aesthetic; the urethane wheels will provide you the smoothest ride possible.
Its striking design and color can immediately make heads turn. It uses anodized finish which comes with bold colors and attention – grabbing graphics/designs.
Handlebar & Patented rear-fender brake
The handlebar has soft foam which gives easy and comfortable grips. The height is adjustable making it rider friendly to taller kids/commuters.
The parents’ concern about safety is being answered by the patented rear-fender brake. It makes a fast and easy slow and stops when in motion.
Aluminum t–tube & Multi-colors available
Another key feature that it has is the folding mechanism. As result storage is easy as 1,2,3. Razor A Lux Scooter has a durable aluminum t – tube and large deck to support riders who are up to 220 lbs.
This scooter is very light; you can easily carry it anywhere you like, whether it’s at the park or around your neighborhood.
Razor A5 Lux has a retractable kickstand. You can kick it forward or back easily. This also provides a stand for parking the scooter.
No assembly is required. Comes in multi – colors: blue, pink and silver
- Patented Rear Fender Brake ( U.S Patent No. 6, 139,035)
- Foam Grips
- Adjustable Handlebars
- Portable; Folding Mechanism ( Patented Folding System)
- Aircraft – grade aluminum t-tube and deck which supports riders up to 220lbs.
- Extra – large urethane wheels
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 35 x 21 x 41 inches
- Bearing Type: ABEC 5
- Anti-slip footplate
- For ages 8 years old and above
- Kickstand: Retractable
Benefits of Riding a Scooter (For Kids)
It’s given that scooters are a popular mode of transport for both adults and kids. However, riding a scooter gives your children other benefits. Here are a few of them.
- The Balance. Balance is essential in riding a scooter. Scooters can help your kid improve his/her coordination. Plus, it also helps them to have a stronghold of direction.
- Confidence. It aids in developing their confidence. Like other things, riding a scooter is not an easy task at first. Your kid can experience nervousness and difficulty. But once they already master the skill of balance and riding, they feel a sense of pride. Children feel that they are ready and that they can accomplish anything if they put hard work and courage in everything they do.
- Safety. As parents teach children how to ride, they are teaching them how to take care of their bodies. They learn that it’s important to wear helmets and other protective gears. Children also learn the consequences if they do otherwise. Moreover, they also tend to be careful so as not to hurt others.
- Gross and Fine Motor Skills. Scooter held enhanced both gross and fine motor skills. This is possible because kids maneuvered and sometimes help in assembling their scooters.
- Children have fun. They may ride the scooter with you for going around the neighborhood. They may also use it for going to school, together with their friends and they use it for play.
So, the next time you upgrade their ride- do not dwell so much about the price. Think of these benefits that you provide your child.
Below are some reminders when buying scooter for your kids.
- Think of your child’s weight and height. These matters a lot. For these will dictate your child’s comfort when riding the scooter. It will also help in providing him/her a safe ride.
- Portability. As parents, you know how kid’s attention can be easily drawn to a new activity. The scooter should be portable. In order to avoid having trouble when picking it up where your kid left it.
- Do you have time to teach your kid about balance? Particularly, if your kid doesn’t know how to ride a bicycle. We all know that balance is essential in riding a scooter.
It can be a nice present for your kids and teens. However, it’s advisable to always supervise your young ones.